I was sent this as a post on Facebook from my ol’ mate David The Letterman from A to Z Illusions.com!
Just a very short post to show a photo from a pro magazine (as I am led to believe) and it is showing a very poor shot at touching up a photo.
- Why was it necessary?
- Why did it get past the stage of checking things before print?
- What did the model think?
- Is it actually someone’s idea of a joke and is actually just that?
- Finally – what do you think?
- Take a look at this interesting site! Some excellent images in there!